Saturday, May 28, 2011

Blogs I love - Maryam's Cheesecake for All

I don't remember how I came across Maryam's blog - Cheesecake for All - but I do remember going through every post in there on the day I discovered it. It could be the word cheesecake in the title. I am easy to please, you know.


Something about the crisp and delicious night-time shots was endearing. It also helps that she has an entire category dedicated to hot chocolate.



A lot of blogs have step by step pictures but there is something extra to Maryam's shots. They don't look overly styled but they are gorgeous nevertheless.



Although I've bookmarked a fair number of recipes in there, the only one I've tried so far is the no-fail basic pancakes. They really are perfect, she's not lying when she says that. Although her pictures are what taunted me to try it out, the recipe is now a keeper.


Maryam, I hope you keep doing what you clearly rock at.

**all images from Cheesecake for All.

No comments:

Post a Comment