Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bon Appetempt on Saveur's Sites We Love!


I'm interrupting the Robyn love-fest with a bit of exciting news: Saveur has included this little space as a site they love in part of an ongoing series aptly titled Sites We Love. It's a great series that has profiled some of my favorite food bloggers. Please check out my interview HERE! But first, let me thank you... Thank you so very much for the recent and not so recent outpouring of love and support! Also thank you to the online team at Saveur. They are seriously the best when it comes to recognizing us bloggers.

p.s. Saveur needed a bio photo. Here are two that Matt and I found that didn't quite make the cut.
By the way, who's that woman on the super serious headphone tour?
Oh, it's my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment