Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sophie Dahl's New Cookbook - Miss Dahl's Voluptuous Delights

I am starting a new section very unoriginally called 'The Wishlist' where I will be putting down Kitchen Things that are on my wishlist and stuff that I am nearly obsessing about. This is the first such post. 

I read about Sophie Dahl's new cookbook here first and its been in my head ever since. Sophie Dahl caught my attention when she was in the "news" some time back. Until then, I didn't even know there were plus-sized models. But it makes sense right? If you have branded plus-sized clothes, then of course they would have models for that..


Anyway, Sophie Dahl wants to be known more for her writing and her cooking shows and with this book, it seems like she is getting her wish. It shouldn't come as a surprise that Roald Dahl's granddaughter writes well but cooking, well, that's definitely a "plus" ;)

Her new cookbook - Miss Dahl's Voluptuous Delights - features some English desserts that I would love to try and I am getting a copy as soon as I can lay my hands on one. The reviews look great and I have always been a sucker for cookbooks that are not just recipes but have little stories and tidbits here and there.

Will post more about the recipes and the book once I get my copy!


No comments:

Post a Comment